OMGoodness.......Just Scent

Ok, I ordered a 1oz sample pack from Just Scent yesterday and it came today. Talk about fast. I have ordered stuff from inside my home state that has taken longer than that. And they even threw in an extra two scents. You can choose 10 1oz samples for 16.95 and they ask you to list several alternates incase they are out of something. Well, I got all 10 that I listed and my first 2 alternates.

And the scents they are wonderful, each one smells like it's suppose to. There were a few that I could even tell what they were just by smelling, before I even looked at the label. And the ones I couldn't tell by smelling were just because they were new scents to me. I will definately be ordering again from them. Soon.

Thanks to searching on the fragrance board I found some wonderful new scents to add to my line without having to order from 5 or 6 different companies to find a good one. I really love this board. Thanks everybody for putting your reviews of companies and their fo's on here. On my way to becoming a certified foho.

Jennifer

Nothing negative about JS but before you order anything in larger quantity you just might want to put them in wax and test burn to make sure they are still what you want. On occasion, a FO will 'morph' or smell differently once in wax.

Debbie

Tell me about it, I ordered a pina colada a few weeks ago (not from JS), and it smelled ok oob but once in wax :shocked2: I don't even know how to describe it. I was test burning it in the living room and my dh ask me what was on fire. The closest thing I can think of to describe it is burning plastic. Eeeewwww!

But, anyway I ordered

coconut cream pie

sweet pea

honeydew melon

chestnuts & brown sugar

pears and berries

almond marzipan

grammies berrie griddlecake

berry lemonade-yahoo!

orange dreamsickle

lilac~love it love it love it

white tea and ginger

key lime pie

The only one i'm not crazy about is the coconut cream pie, but I've heard anything with coconut generally smells better in wax than oob. I will let you guys know after I pour my testers. I'm off to melt wax

:D

Nothing negative about JS but before you order anything in larger quantity you just might want to put them in wax and test burn to make sure they are still what you want. On occasion, a FO will 'morph' or smell differently once in wax.

Debbie

Isn't that the truth. It's always a good idea to thoroughly test before ordering more (and before espousing on how wonderful something is). Pre-test reviews are about as valuable as the little plastic bottles the oil comes in.

I love the Orange Chiffon Cake... you must try the Romeo & Juliet....not heavy strong scent but very very nice. DH even commented on how he liked it cause the scent didn't knock him down like some.... he said it actually made the house smell like I was constantly spraying an expensive air freshener.

I second, third, and fourth this!!! :D I only used 1/2 oz. pp and it was knock your socks off strong!:bow:

Pam:rockon:

The Buttery Brown Sugar, IMO, is even better - no nuts, plenty butter and realistic Brown Sugar scent. Very happy with this one.

The Coconut Bubble - This is seriously one strong thrower. If you are used to going 10% with JS's oils in soy, like me, cut back on this one. At 10% it really does smell like what you'd expect coconut meets original bubblicious gum to smell like. Anyone ever wonder why there's no such thing a coconut bubble gum? I don't wonder anymore. I don't blame JS for my dislike on this one at all - I just used too high a % of oil, but it's going to be awhile before I can try this one again.

P.S. SOW - no pretest reviews here. :tongue2:

The Buttery Brown Sugar, IMO, is even better - no nuts, plenty butter and realistic Brown Sugar scent. Very happy with this one.

The Coconut Bubble - This is seriously one strong thrower. If you are used to going 10% with JS's oils in soy, like me, cut back on this one. At 10% it really does smell like what you'd expect coconut meets original bubblicious gum to smell like. Anyone ever wonder why there's no such thing a coconut bubble gum? I don't wonder anymore. I don't blame JS for my dislike on this one at all - I just used too high a % of oil, but it's going to be awhile before I can try this one again.

P.S. SOW - no pretest reviews here. :tongue2:

LOL, I thought I smelled something 'else' in it too on first burn, but used less the second pour and it was much better. Never thought of bubblegum, that is it! Her new coconut cream pie to me is like KY's. Really good.

Hiya Lady - how does this one compare to KY's?

TIA.

Hay Gal...Well,this is as far as my comparison has gone...I've soaped KY's and to my surprise loved it but only waxed JS and loved it. So at this point I would be comparing apples to .......oranges LOL.

I'm pouring some testers today so if my feeble mind can remember to I'll pour a KY in wax.

Hay Gal...Well,this is as far as my comparison has gone...I've soaped KY's and to my surprise loved it but only waxed JS and loved it. So at this point I would be comparing apples to .......oranges LOL.

I'm pouring some testers today so if my feeble mind can remember to I'll pour a KY in wax.

Hehe, thank you - I knew you would have both!

Finally got to pour some of my sample scents yesterday and today. I used

1oz pp of f/o in kysoy125 and here are my results on the ones I made yesterday and burned today. I poured the rest of my samples today, but am letting them cure.

Lilac is wonderful very true not like perfume

Berry Lemonade smells great, but not very strong I think I may need to add a little more

Pears and Berries is one of the best of this type scent I've smelled, may need just a tad more f/o hot throw was good in a smaller room but when I moved it to my larger room throw wasn't as strong.

Does this sound about right to those have poured these before? Any advice is greatly appreciated. TIA

Jennifer

Tell me about it, I ordered a pina colada a few weeks ago (not from JS), and it smelled ok oob but once in wax :shocked2: I don't even know how to describe it. I was test burning it in the living room and my dh ask me what was on fire. The closest thing I can think of to describe it is burning plastic. Eeeewwww!

But, anyway I ordered

coconut cream pie

sweet pea

honeydew melon

chestnuts & brown sugar

pears and berries

almond marzipan

grammies berrie griddlecake

berry lemonade-yahoo!

orange dreamsickle

lilac~love it love it love it

white tea and ginger

key lime pie

The only one i'm not crazy about is the coconut cream pie, but I've heard anything with coconut generally smells better in wax than oob. I will let you guys know after I pour my testers. I'm off to melt wax

:D

You have to try their Fudge Brownie and their Razzle Dazzle Raspberry Truffle. I cannot get enough of those two. Lilac and honeysuckle is wonderful. Hyacinth Chula and Orchid is good. The Berry Lemonade is good. But It can get overpowering at times so it doesn't require a high percentage of scent load. Their coffees are great too!

Some of my favourites is:

Raspberry Vanilla Creme - people just can't get enough of this

Hyacinth Chula Orchid - very light, subtle flower

Plummeria - spa's love this one

Ultimate Vanilla - I love this one

Caramel Cinnamon Latte - so strong I only use 0.5oz pp.

I probably have close to 75 samples of hers that I still have to put in wax, but those I have put in my line.

I probably have close to 75 samples of hers that I still have to put in wax, but those I have put in my line.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who is a sample junkie. LOL I love trying new scents. My DH cringes everytime ups pulls up, he knows its for me. Oh well, with so many wonderful scents, what's a girl to do. Keep the fav's coming guy's, I'll get them all tried eventually. :highfive:

I love Becky's oils, and have had pretty good luck with most of them (especially Chestnuts & Brown Sugar!), but a word of warning to those of you who like florals... the Magnolia FO will turn your wax bright YELLOW!!! :(

Debbie

Since it is from JS, it is probably also a good idea to check for brown floaties before even getting it into wax. That way you can filter them out with a coffee filter if needed.