Curing Candles

I am a relative newbie, and I've searched previous posts, but, can't find this info anywhere, so, thought I'd post the question. How do you cure your candles - we you keep them in a sealed container, open on a shelf - also, should I be keeping different fragrances separated while curing - will they absorb fragrance from the other candles? Also, what temperature should I be aiming for - does it take longer to "cure" when it is colder - and will curing in a cold area promote frosting? Thanks in advance

I wait til the wax has cooled and hardened. Then I trim the wick and put the lids on and store at room temp in a draft free room. Soy candles need at least a week to cure. Some scents are stronger from the get go but I always wait that week or more to be sure its ready.

Are these jar candles? If so, just put a lid on and store where ever your heart desires. No, the fragrances will not mingle. I store mine in the basement.

I should have said - these are container candles, but, they do not have lids. So, should I cover the candle while it is curing - cling wrap or similar?