Is their a marshmellow fo...out their?

leisa2003

Hi, I was wondering if their is a plain marshmellow out their? Not the toasted marshmellows...I need a kinda sugary one.

Thanks

I love KY's it may say toasted but all I get is the sugary sweet part. worth a try and super strong.

I love KY's it may say toasted but all I get is the sugary sweet part. worth a try and super strong.

I just got mine yesterday, and I agree, sweet, sugary marshmallow, I don't get the toasted part either, it is awesome.

I don't know, I ordered KY's & it sort of smells like bubble gum to me?
I did too, oob, but in wax it was perfect to my nose, and my tester is telling me it is a good one too. I had a great throw after only 24 hrs. :)

I did too, oob, but in wax it was perfect to my nose, and my tester is telling me it is a good one too. I had a great throw after only 24 hrs. :)

Maybe that's it. Maybe it's really meant for wax, because I had heard good things about this one before trying it myself. (I tested it in lotion, butter & body spray. That's where it smells more like bubble gum)

Maybe that's it. Maybe it's really meant for wax, because I had heard good things about this one before trying it myself. (I tested it in lotion, butter & body spray. That's where it smells more like bubble gum)

Maybe give it a try, I really did smell that bubblegum scent oob, but it was gone when we burned it the next day after pouring.....my friend 'tester' stopped by to visit and loved it so much, she ended up stealing the candle to burn at her house. She said she didn't smell the bubblegum scent burning when I asked. When I get it back from her on Monday, I will burn it again and see if I can still detect that note or not after a few days.