BCN Gel Tones feedback?

traceyy

I ordered a few shades of gel tones without even thinking of asking for feedback first. Anyway anyone ever use them in cphp soap? I am hoping the color will stay. I think I ordered ultramarine blue, bright green, radiant gold nad lavender. I am hoping that it will work.

Sorry I havent tried any of the colors you ordered but I do use the Kelly Green and Bright Orange Gel Tones and they stick really well in CP soap. To be honest, I dont have to use as much Gel Tone colorant as I do the Select Shades, and ones like that.

Good luck with those colors...I would be careful with the blue as blue is really tricky and most likely will turn purple...but I guess you already knoew that...:D

Let us know how they work for ya!

hey, thats funny, I just received my BCN order...lol....cant help you tho, I havent tested them yet, but I just got the bright yellow, and the kelly green. I wish you luck!

Good you let me know how yours turns out and I will let you know mine. Together we will know which ones to stay away from lol

I may have to try some more! I tried the lavender and it worked pretty well. I used green too but it didnt work, totally my fault though. It was really bright and I got scared that I used too much so I added more soap to it. I think I went overboard.

I'm so excited! I ordered about 15 different colors from Starville and waited FOREVER for my order to arrive (their systems were down so the first time I ordered, it didn't process, so I had to start over). Then when my order came, of the 20 total things I ordered, only 9 came! The rest were out of stock - I hate that!

So, I was very excited to see that BCN also has the gel tones :yay: maybe I'll try some of that lip balm base too since mine just doesn't work right....hmmm anything else I need.....? LOL