picture of mp pig

ldeb58

Hi I am trying to attach pictures. Here goes this is one that I asked the question about how or what you use to paint on the soap. I put the pic of what I made a mold of next to it so you can see why I would like to paint the eyes and stuff. Thanks ldeb

post-2756-139458423197_thumb.jpg

:D I like this one ... not sure if you were asking about the soap paint, but they do sell paint made just for soap. I also believe, but not 100% positive that there is something you can buy to add to acrylic paints so that they will adhere to soap, but I can't remember where I saw that. I'm sure google would be helpful for finding sources. :D :D

I can't wait to see the finished piece!

Yup I made the mold with the stuff from Michaels "mold Builder" its liquid latex. Put on about 8-10 coats and your good to go. Don't know how long they will last and the latex allergy thing might be a problem but its only for family. Who don't have latex problems. Oh the pic won't get bigger cause I don't know how. They were to big so went to resize them so I could show them. But new to posting pics so I'm learning as I go. Debbie

Hi Lorrie, Its not a pig its a cow..I tried to edit the title. Anyways I used a toy thats the cow I bought a Michaels..in the 1$ bin. They are round I bought pig,cow and a chicken I haven't made yet. They call them squirters? They are round and rubber with a hole in the bottom which is round kind of a pain when trying to make a mold. And they have a small hole in the lip area so kids can use in tub. Debbie