Soap Petals

LynnS

I have made rose petal air fresheners with wax and went over good for a wedding scented in rose.I want to start soap petals but the ones I used to get are so small.Way to small and no one could wash hands with them.Can anyone tell me where to get LARGE rose petals?At least larger than I got from the Flower Factory.

Thank You,

LynnS

Not sure howlarge you are looking for. But a soap making friend of mine gave me some petals, ALOT of petals when I was going to make the soap petals. However I just have never found the time. If you would like you can have the ones she gave me for shipping. Pretty soon I am going to just throw them away, so if you would like them. email me traceysdrunk@sbcglobal.net

There are probably well over 100 of each color. LMK

Thank You to all.I will check Hobby Lobby if the cheapest and the quanity.I did get some jumbo ones at Dollar Tree V-DAY and e-mailed the company and asked if they would carry them other times or could they get different colors besides red or white.No response back and been 3 weeks. Forgot that.They are silk petals but I want a variety,vibrant pastel colors and bigger.Not just red or white as a choice.

WOW Wal Mart is high.I guess in the wedding section it is considered a specialty thing.I do wedding and charity favors and keep it very reasonable.I did go on a wedding planner site and WOW the prices they charge for favors.Not at all cheap or reasonable for a wedding with all the other high costs for one.I know everyone isn't that rich or maybe do their own.

The itty bitty ones I have(Flower Factory) it would take 4 to wash your hands and if air freshener it would take 100 or more.They are pretty just teeny.I am going to check to see if they have bigger ones now.They have gone up really high since the 9 months I have been there.What I was told but I noticed same thing when I was there months ago. No longer a wholesale store and more commercial.

I will check Hobby Lobby and Michaels.They are both 25 miles from me.One is one direction(Indiana) and the other is Ohio 25 miles that direction.Cannot have the best of both worlds.

LynnS