Frangrance Oil Central

Sharon in KY

Just got my oils and have to say was glad to see they had Coconut Milk and Peaches back in. Also Home Sweet Home is back. I think when Scents for Soy/ASS was in busniess she discontinued these. FOC was very nice to deal with and fast shipping. Always loved the Pumpkin Cheese Cake and for some reason my customers are still ordering fall scents. If some of you were looking for SFS/ASS scents she has a lot more than they had before they closed.

Just got my oils and have to say was glad to see they had Coconut Milk and Peaches back in. Also Home Sweet Home is back. I think when Scents for Soy/ASS was in busniess she discontinued these. FOC was very nice to deal with and fast shipping. Always loved the Pumpkin Cheese Cake and for some reason my customers are still ordering fall scents. If some of you were looking for SFS/ASS scents she has a lot more than they had before they closed.

Hi Sharon,

How would you compare FOC's Pumpkin Cheesecake with BCS's (if you have tried BCS's)? Thanks!

~Holly

I have tried BCS and there is some spice in it I don't like. They are close but.. As far as throw, I use soy and have to add the full 1.5 per lb. to get a great throw. And with this one I add a little Heartfelt's Sweet Pumpkin to get the perfect PCC and the throw is wonderful.