New safari container candles

SpaceGirl

Here are some containers I got awhile back -- was just waiting for the right time to make candles from them.

The yellowish one is scented Asian Sandalwood and the bluish one is StormWatch. Both of them have very subtle swirls -- brown in the Asian Sandalwood and some gray/black in the StormWatch -- they are too faint to show up in the pics.

Also, here are the descriptions I wrote up for the scents -- I like to base them on the descriptions from the supplier but make them my own.

Asian Sandalwood -- Here's a spicy scent with a sweet side. Like cut wood that has been aged, the earthy undertones of this fragrance are balanced with a slight pepper kicker.

StormWatch -- The clouds roll in, gray and black and heavy with captured rain. The moisture in the air is its own fragrance. Then the lightning strikes and sharp, clean ozone is added to the mix. This is the Earth right after the storm, spicy and electric.

I'm thinking of adding a third scent for this container but don't know what to pick, yet. Any suggestions would be welcome!

As always, thanks for looking!

post-1411-13945842319_thumb.jpg

post-1411-139458423194_thumb.jpg

Those are cool candles. I didn't know they had containers like that in space.

Alex...you are so lame. Are you bored?.......she IS THE SPACE GIRL.....are YOU spaced out....(smile) People in space love OUR candles .....we know that....but who else knows??????? I like her candles. I like the containers.....she is cool.I love the Asian look. They have always been big sellers for me. Donita Lousie.....I luv you A. Donita Louise

Or heck, we can just ditch the whole candlemaking thing and have a space war..... Let's see, Marvin the Martian vs a googly eyed space crab. What's the war about? Beats the tar outta me but it's bound to be entertaining. :tongue2:

Who wants to take the numbers to Vegas?!? :wink2:

ETA: Thanks for the suggestion, Aspen. I've got some new FO's I got in the classies, so maybe I'll try one of those. I'm thinking maybe the China Rain?

And Donita -- you're awesome. Man I laughed after that post! :D

Or heck, we can just ditch the whole candlemaking thing and have a space war..... Let's see, Marvin the Martian vs a googly eyed space crab. What's the war about? Beats the tar outta me but it's bound to be entertaining. :tongue2:

Who wants to take the numbers to Vegas?!? :wink2:

ETA: Thanks for the suggestion, Aspen. I've got some new FO's I got in the classies, so maybe I'll try one of those. I'm thinking maybe the China Rain?

And Donita -- you're awesome. Man I laughed after that post! :D

Ohhhhh!!! China Rain sounds like a wonderful scent.

Alex...you are so lame. Are you bored?.......she IS THE SPACE GIRL.....are YOU spaced out....(smile) People in space love OUR candles .....we know that....but who else knows??????? I like her candles. I like the containers.....she is cool.I love the Asian look. They have always been big sellers for me. Donita Lousie.....I luv you A. Donita Louise

That's what I said, I think. But I like the space wars idea anyway.

I seriously want one for my sister. She LOVES elephants, and for her 50th a few years back we sent her on a safari. Are you going to be selling these? I so want one!!!:D

They are for selling -- but they aren't online yet. If you want some before they are listed, PM me and I'll hook you up :wink2:

Thanks for the kind words, all. I really like these containers, too... much more attractive than glass and I'm not liking a lot of the glass containers out there right now... :rolleyes2