painting soap?

ldeb58

Hi everybody, I have seen some of the soap you guys make its all great. I have a question...I would like to know what you all you to paint on soap? Hope that makes sense. I bought some small cute little animals pig, cow, bunny, from the dollar tree and made molds of them. I used mp and they turned out great I think. I would post pics but that I haven't done yet but I will. Anyways I would like to paint eyes, maybe the inside of there little ears, noses, the cow has spots that sort of thing. I can't pour that part first its not a flat mold. So just wondering if there is a paint that you can actually paint on them? And if so what is it? Any tips or suggestions are always welcome. Thanks ldeb Debbie I will post pics soon I hope:D

Hi everybody, I have seen some of the soap you guys make its all great. I have a question...I would like to know what you all you to paint on soap? Hope that makes sense. I bought some small cute little animals pig, cow, bunny, from the dollar tree and made molds of them. I used mp and they turned out great I think. I would post pics but that I haven't done yet but I will. Anyways I would like to paint eyes, maybe the inside of there little ears, noses, the cow has spots that sort of thing. I can't pour that part first its not a flat mold. So just wondering if there is a paint that you can actually paint on them? And if so what is it? Any tips or suggestions are always welcome. Thanks ldeb Debbie I will post pics soon I hope:D

Interested in how you made the molds. Silicone ??

Glo

Hi thanks for the link Rob:D And I made the mold from "mold Builder" that you buy at one of my favorite stores Michaels... Its liquid latex. Don't know about latex allergy's? But not selling to the public just family. no one has latex allergy. Anyways you just paint it on...over and over again I usually do about 8-10 coats than you just pull it off. I think its great stuff (boy does it stink) My dogs go to another room. Debbie