TCS "This Old House" ???

TartAddict

Hey guys!

Okay, so I poured "This Old House" from Tennesee Candle Supplies. It smells fantastic, however, it smells nothing like it's description: Warm applesauce, hot ginger cookies & out of the oven cinnamon rolls capture your senses for the holiday feast. I don't smell any cinnamon at all, and no ginger either. Maybe a touch of applesauce.

I'd love to re-name this guy, but I have absolutely no clue as to what to call it. Heck, I'm having a hard time even describing it, LOL. Has anyone else dealt with this fragrance before? I'd love any thoughts. Thanks so much :)

D

Ooooo- I'm about to pour that one too, and OOB, it smells very piney, with a touch of something that could be applesauce- I was wondering if it would change in wax. It actually smells JUST like my parent's cottage they're remodelling- the beadboard walls and heart pine floors smell just like it. So I happen to like the name! I'll have to tell you what I smell when I get it poured...

-Kristi

I just poured this for a customer - she loves it and so do I. Just tried smelling it to see if I could describe it - can't. Real spicy and wonderful.

Maybe say cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, all the spices in grama's kitchen plus a and a hint of spicy pine????

Thank you guys :) I hadn't smelled the pine, not sure I do....I asked my 5 year old what it smelled like...she says...cheese, LOL (it doesn't). Maybe I'll ask a few friends what it reminds them of. It's such different scent!

Cheese :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Glo