French Color Blocks by Candlechem

Hi Sabrina, I never thought about ordering from e-bay! My story with CandleChem is that I e-mailed them and asked if they would send moulds and various items overseas and they said no problem. So I spent quite a lot of time choosing my moulds, and going through all those wonderful colour charts, placed an order, only to receive an e-mail from the same person informing me that his partner just told him they no longer do overseas deliveries.:cry2: I was gutted to say the least. Please let me know how you get on with ordering the colour blocks from e-bay. Thanks. Sarah

Hi Sabrina, I never thought about ordering from e-bay! My story with CandleChem is that I e-mailed them and asked if they would send moulds and various items overseas and they said no problem. So I spent quite a lot of time choosing my moulds, and going through all those wonderful colour charts, placed an order, only to receive an e-mail from the same person informing me that his partner just told him they no longer do overseas deliveries.:cry2: I was gutted to say the least. Please let me know how you get on with ordering the colour blocks from e-bay. Thanks. Sarah

Hi Sarah (I love your name, do you know what does it mean in egyptian?)

I already ordered some molds from them but always on ebay. Today I asked a quote for the dye blocks and they told me no problem for shipping to italy. Yes, they ask a bit much in my opinon, but I have to accept!

Hi Sarah (I love your name, do you know what does it mean in egyptian?)

I already ordered some molds from them but always on ebay. Today I asked a quote for the dye blocks and they told me no problem for shipping to italy. Yes, they ask a bit much in my opinon, but I have to accept!

Thanks Sabrina, does it mean Princess?:o