New Website!

LaVida

Guest EMercier

That's nice. I like it. Can't wait to see pictures. I use her as well. Very easy to deal with, but I keep forgetting to get her help to set up my cart. One of these days when I can be still and think.

^

That's what I had in mind when creating them. But anyone can use them. It's just w/ chemically treated hair some products may appear too greasy. Natural Afro hair soaks up oils and moisture because all of the loops, twists and turns in our hair structure...

^

That's what I had in mind when creating them. But anyone can use them. It's just w/ chemically treated hair some products may appear too greasy. Natural Afro hair soaks up oils and moisture because all of the loops, twists and turns in our hair structure...

thanks sister..i'll be sure to bookmark your site. ;)

Very nice. i use her too. she is great.

hey i have two girls that are mixed with black and mexican but i am at a loss as to what to use on their hair. And my younger one can use the heavy and greasy stuff like TCB but my oldest can really only use the light creams like just for me... but i still have a hard time. i can't wait for you to get your products up.

:) Congratulations ...you didn't sound happy in the past posts about your website!!.....glad your happy now......website looks cool:cool2:

I absolutely LOATHED my website before. W/ Yahoo site builder you're limited and building it is more time consuming if you don't know html.

Justcandles

Try oils too. Cocoa butter is a nice butter to use, but in moderation. My favorites to use are oils. Monoi de Tahiti works great w/ a combination of Rice bran oil. Broccoli Seed Oil is an EXCELLENT detangler... If there's too much build-up use baking soda w/ a combo of castille soap. I use that on my hair. My son hair structure is similiar to a bi-racial/latino hair structure. So I often used light creams and oils. My Earth Nectar (not posted yet) works nice. Here's a few pic's..

This is how his hair was worn 99.9% of the time...

3015840R10082A-vi.jpg

ishhaircut1-vi.jpg

ishhaircut2-vi.jpg

W/ Baking Soda paste...

ishhaircut3-vi.jpg

Blow Dryed w/ Earth Nector

This was a few hours before his hair got hacked off... *waa*

ishhaircut4-vi.jpg

ishhaircut12-vi.jpg

The heavier oils such as Castor (which work wonderfully on coarser hair... Castor draws moisture)....

But the lighters oil worked on his hair.

Another suggestion I wouls make is to make flaxseed gel.. add a tiny bit of honey and a tiny drop of olive oil to that once it's finished... let me know how this works out.

I liked your old site, but I know what you mean about the yahoo builder being limited in what you can do.

I for one do NOT like the stripes, it makes my eyes go bonkers and I can't read the writing over it at all.

To each his own I guess.

I DO love your logo though and am glad you kept that. :)

No Stripes? :undecided

I like the stripes. :D

I thought it would be eye poping and catchy. PA came up w/ a concept that I LOVE.

Michi, what do you mean? You can't read the wording over the black? There aren't any stripes under the wording....

More clarification, sorry:

Because my eyes are warring with me (they keep being drawn over to the stripes), when I look at your side font, it looks blurry or smooshed together making the letters hard to read, at least IMO.

Love the colors though-at one time I was thinking of going with the pink & black, and my business cards reflect that. ;)

More clarification, sorry:

Because my eyes are warring with me (they keep being drawn over to the stripes), when I look at your side font, it looks blurry or smooshed together making the letters hard to read, at least IMO.

Really? Maybe our PC settings are different. At home I can't see the stripes, here at work I can see them fine.... "smooshed".. hmm... that's weird.

Love the colors though-at one time I was thinking of going with the pink & black, and my business cards reflect that. ;)

I love the color scheme now... (I hated pink years ago).... pale pink and sage, pale pink and chocolate... love those...

• 2 weeks later...

Your site looks great...the stripes on the sides are hard on my eyes also.... but pink and black always go together, seems easy enough to navigate! The font on the left is a bit hard to read for me, but that could be because of the stripes that are boggling my eyes...LOL...looks good, a nice simple site!