primera lx810 printer

jrogers397

Well I bit the bullet and am buying one of these printers. I hope I like it. I need to have a more professional label so I know that this will be a learning curve with new software and such. Hopefully I won't loose my mind. Wish me luck.

Janis Rogers

You have one as well correct, what software do you use with yours. I know it comes with software but a couple of the reviews I read on the software was that it wasn't that good. Geeze, I'm not gonna know how to even configure the labels for this program to get them to print properly.

Janis

Wow!! Lucky you! Here's to not losing your mind! :yes: LOL! I bet you will love it once you get it all figured out!

You have one as well correct, what software do you use with yours. I know it comes with software but a couple of the reviews I read on the software was that it wasn't that good. Geeze, I'm not gonna know how to even configure the labels for this program to get them to print properly.

Janis

No! I only wish I had one :) Can't help you with that at all unfortunately! But see, I'm hoping that you get it all figured out so that when *I* finally bite the bullet you can help me! :D

Good Luck Janis.. I can't wait to hear how it works, and see what it produces!!

wow, that's alot of pressure :) I'm gonna try my best. With this kind of commitment I have to follow thru. Unfortunately software, and label making is not my strong point. I'll keep in touch. It will probably take many glasses of wine, strong language, and then finally calming down and actually reading the material hee hee, to come up with something that resembles an actual label.

Janis