Making liquid soap now!

jwahlton

I have now made 3 batches of LS and I am liking it. I almost like it as much as making cp. With cp soap you have so many more options then LS. I still have to work on making the LS more moistruizing. Will continue to try different cominbation of oils. I have a few recipes I still need to test where there is coconut oil combined with others oils to make it less drying.

I am also going to try infusing with some herbs to see if that helps.

A batch of LS cost so much less to make then cp soap and you use a lot less fo per batch. I guess both methods have their advantages.

HAPPY LS MAKING

:yay: Yay! Glad to see you've made your first paste. It's fun to scent and color too! Such a nice thing to not have to worry about seizing and all the rest that you do with CP. And in foamer bottles it's the best!

Congratulations, and good luck with the dilution process! :highfive:

:yay:always nice to see another possible LS addict in the making:yay:

I got my instructions from about.com and they were VERY easy to follow. I think it's easier than cp soaping.:highfive:

I'm so glad you posted this! I use this site for a TON of stuff, but never thought to look at it for Liquid soap. I have the Failor book, and I've had my KOH for quite some time (over a year) but have been so intimidated that I've just not had the gumption to try.

After looking at the directions at About, I'll be making my liquid soap this weekend. :) YAY I'm really excited about this!!

thank you, thank you.

BTW-I've seen your LS in the gallery and I hope mine turns out half as good as yours. :)

thank you, thank you.

BTW-I've seen your LS in the gallery and I hope mine turns out half as good as yours. :)

Thanks but..shhhh are you allowed to say that?;) oh I know yours will turn out just fine.

Oh and I also got my directions for balloon candles/orbs from that site as well as a few beaded jewelry patterns...I use that site for a TON of things as well.

Happy Liquid Soaping!

Yep, that's the one I got all excited about. I'm going to be doing it for the most part tomorrow afternoon, then let it sit overnight while I'm sleeping. :)

I really hope it's as easy as it looks. (or at least close to as easy as it looks! LOL)