Shipping is really stopping me from trying new scents.

Sndfrddy

I haven't been testing many new scents lately because the shipping is so expensive lately. I was going to try Flickers Fragrances but just to have an 8-1 oz sample pack sent to me is almost $9.00 ! They are in Indiana, I'm in Wisconsin. Just seems crazy. So I held off again for now. Frustrating me. Just had to vent. Thanks.

Shipping is just a part of business. It isn't pleasant to be sure the last - oh, year? or more really. But, we have to raise our prices just like everyone else and realize it is a cost of doing business. Gas is high and it affects everything I do - business and personal.

This exact thing almost stopped me from ordering samples the other day. I only needed 2. They are both for an existing client and so I bit the bullet and ordered. Well, they said on the site that shipping will be figured after order was placed. I can say I was extremely happy that Vickey at KY only charged me $3.50 or so for the samples. It was a very pleasant surprise:D

I haven't been testing many new scents lately because the shipping is so expensive lately. I was going to try Flickers Fragrances but just to have an 8-1 oz sample pack sent to me is almost $9.00 ! They are in Indiana, I'm in Wisconsin. Just seems crazy. So I held off again for now. Frustrating me. Just had to vent. Thanks.

Now they could save you .90 by putting it in flat rate. I am assuming they could also fit it into a smaller box for anywhere between 4.05-5.15 for shipping. ???? Have you called to ask them this???