Label I'm at it again LOL

ladysj

I like it! Couple of comments...do the fonts in the company name and the candle scent match? I'm having a difficult time reading the scent name. It's very, very cursive. Also, I may be wrong but I thought you were supposed to put ounces on the label as well. The green lettering is pretty yet I wonder about the color getting lost on green candles. I love the apple blossom background!

I'll change the scent lettering. As for the ounces on the label I keep hearing everyone say you are suppose to but, every candle that I've ever picked up and looked at in the stores I've yet to see the ounces on any of them.

As far as the color or the lettering I thought black would be too much. So maybe for the green candles I'll try a different shade on the lettering. I'm fixing to print one out on the clear label and a white label and see then.

Well the flowers don't show up on a clear label grrrrrrrrrrr. I really was wanting to find some type of background that would show up on that one.

I like the whole thing but when I get fancy with letters customers always seem to have a hard time reading. The other thing is the picture doesn't match the scent name. I really like it ,but people might get confused when it says bananas and strawberries and you have a picture of flowers. But that is just me.