Is this against candlemaking rules? LOL

Okay I'm still having trouble with this 4" pillar getting it to burn far enough to the edges. Someone suggested 36 flat braid which I don't have so I tried an experiment. Muuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

I took 2 Eco 6's and twisted them really tight together and put them in the pillar. It is making for a thicker flame but the flame is a medium flame, no flickering nice and steady.

I guess as long as it works that's what counts huh?

I twist wicks together when I just can't double wick a container & my biggest wick won't cut it. I do it with rather wide spacing, so the 2nd wick isn't rolled & touching sides -- that NEVER makes sense when I try to describe it. <sigh> I've never had a problem w/ the flame or smoking wicks, like some people try to say it will do. It's fun to find new tricks, huh!!

Susan.

You are right it didn't quite make sense. I don't understand how you space them. It seems to be working pretty good the wick has just a little split between the 2 at the top but, I'm not really sure how it's suppose to look to compare it to. lol