Feedback for these Peaks FOs

maryann

I feel the rush to get as many FOs as I can before shipping and FOs go up. I'm placing an order at Peaks and am wondering if anyone soaped their:

Wild Cherries

Watermelon

Carmel Apple

Sage & Lemongrass (does anyone know if this is comparable to KY's as theirs is AWESOME in CP)

Do they discolor (watermelon I'm really interested in knowing), accelerate, or lose their scent after a few months?

I've tried their BRV, GC'n A, Purely Peppermint, and Jamaica Me Crazy in CP any others that are high recommended?

For Rose Bouquet -what's everyone' opinions on this, I have one that reminds me of my grandma, very perfumey?

Thanks for the help, I looked in the reviews section and couldn't find anything.

Havent tried any of the ones you mentioned except the Rose Boquet. Holdsup beautifully in CP and didnt accelerate or anything on me. I HATE florals personally, but this soap sold well for me. Thanks for reminding me...I need to make more...lol

MaryAnn,

Rose Bouquet smells EXACTLY like a fresh cut rose. In May/June when my rose garden is really getting going, I walk out the front door and have that rose scent hit me, THAT'S what Peaks Rose Bouquet smells like. It is VERY strong, and you only need to use .5 oz in candles. In soap it accelerates quite a bit, but I've not noticed any discoloring or morphing of the scent. I use .75 oz ppo when soaping (I CP)

Sage & Lemongrass is a really nice scent. I can barely detect any sage in the scent, but the Lemongrass comes across true and strong and has a real nice staying power. I've not used Ky's so I can't compare.. But I still have a bar or 2 of this scent that I soaped about a year and a half ago and it's still nicely scented.

I haven't tried the other 3 in soap or candles so have no review for them.

HTH with these 2. :)

Havent tried any of the ones you mentioned except the Rose Boquet. Holdsup beautifully in CP and didnt accelerate or anything on me. I HATE florals personally, but this soap sold well for me. Thanks for reminding me...I need to make more...lol

WOW ~ That's great that the rose didnt' accelerate on you. :) Gotta love that. Everytime I soap it, it accelerates on me. But of course I soap a tad hot, so that could be the main culprit! lol

Thanks for the feedback. I'm definately getting the Rose B. thanks for the heads up on the accelerating. GC'n A is known for accelerating and it didn't on me but I was ready for it- which helps.

I made a watermelon soap last year that didn't discolor, but it didn't hold its scent either, so I'm on the lookout if anyone has any recommendations. :)

The Watermelon is fabulous!! It did discolor to a dark tan and I didn't really notice acceleration..I wonder if adding some td would help to keep it lighter in color. I love it, after I shower my bathroom smells like watermelons for a long time after. hth :smiley2:

Sharon

Thanks for the info Sharon, I had that taken off my list, I'll have to add it back in, if its a tan color- TD will help!

Ya know I looked last night on KY's site and its Sage and Sweetgrass- not Lemongrass! I have a horrible memory :tongue2: - I'm going to stick w/ KY's Sage and Sweetgrass. Its an AWESOME scent in CP w/ staying power!