CP/HP workshop in Indiana ???

cowgirl

Ok, I have been reading up on CP/HP soaps. I have come to the conclusion I need to go to a class or workshop. Usually I just dive right in and figure something out.

So here is my question. I have searched the net to try and find classes/workshops in Indiana and there just isn't anything coming up on a search. Does anyone know of any ?? Anything within an hours drive. I am an hour west of Indianapolis and I figured surely there would be something in Indy but I sure am not finding it. Anyone have ideas or knowledge about this ???

thanks

annettra

Thanks for the information, I was hoping I didn't have to travel that far both of those places are about 4 hrs from me. I will keep searching.

ETA: Just thought I would add---it doesn't have to be a convention type of thing it could be a small homebased operation, just someone who is very experienced

thanks

Hi..I am in Ft. Wayne. I have taken several classes locally here, just south of Ft. Wayne. The instructor has her own little cabin at her house she teaches at. If you want more info, phone #, etc, fell free to pm me.

Her name is Louise and her business name is Lathers by Louise. I don't know if she has a web site or not. Very, very nice woman and great teacher too. HTH Ruby

I live just a little west of Bloomington. How are are you willing to travel to attend a soaping class? Maybe there is one just inside Illinois. We could check there too if the Ft. Wayne one is too far. Heck, I've never been north of Indy, so I don't even know if I could find Ft. Wayne!

Thanks for the info Ruby. Just might PM you and get more info.

Tee

thanks for the info Ruby i just might pm you if i can't find anything in indianapolis, i can't believe i have come up empty handed, indy is NOT a small city by no means, you would think i could find something on the internet.

Create the Dream in Ft. Wayne is $150 for the 2 days. plus your lodging..............think I'll have to pass. Seems a bit steep unless it's absolutely fantastic?????:undecided

yea thats what i thought but might be a reason to get away from home for 2 days too lol. I found a couple websites in the indy area that make soap i am almost tempted to email them and ask if they give classes, worse they can say is NO