Candle Shop FO

Jami

A friend of mine who makes soap sent me a bottle of "candle shop" FO because it wasn't skin safe.

Supposedly its supposed to smell like you are walking into a candle shop. I don't like the fragrance and was wondering if anyone is familiar with this FO. I might have to mix it with something else but I can't figure out what the scent is to mix it and make it smell better lol.

Any input is appreciated :smiley2:

I know what it smells like. It smells like my candle room..... and those crap candles I made with little bits of this leftover, and little bits of that, that burned down to blechy brown and my clothes and hands when I get done with small batches of everything. Why on earth would anyone want that??? LOL

I know what it smells like. It smells like my candle room..... and those crap candles I made with little bits of this leftover, and little bits of that, that burned down to blechy brown and my clothes and hands when I get done with small batches of everything. Why on earth would anyone want that??? LOL

LOL I agree with everything you said. That's why I just don't get this oil. It STINKS but I was hoping SOMETHING could be mixed with it to make it smell better.

Although I didn't like the oob or how it smelled in my wax. I bought a 1oz sample from candles and supplies.

My testers liked it :rolleyes2 . I'm still debating wether it's a keeper or not.

Mindy :)

Does it smell as bad in the candle as it does in the bottle? Did your testers happen to say what it reminds them of scent wise?

OMG... rotf lmao... this scent is one of my best sellers!!! LOL The scent is good in a candle, it's not too strong either. I use this in my lampe fuels I make, and it is my top seller. I've learned that the smells I think are "stinky"... other people go crazy over. LOL