questios about At Wicks End

Angel2006

Great place and they are very nice. I see Gail and Jeniffer mostly but all are helpful and great products.FO's are great and scent my house.Even smell some with door closed in my bedrooms.Also get other supplies from them.

LynnS

AWE is a top notch supplier, great customer service and Jennifer is a very nice lady to deal with!! Unfortunately I only use one of their FO's and that's the Blackberry Sage so I can't help you much with suggestions. I did just test Rosemary Mint and it's the nicest RM I have tested but just not strong enough in my soy. I used to carry their Cotton Blossom which is super strong but not a good seller for me so I discontinued it.

Have heard good things about her Coconut Cake but have yet to test it myself...it's sitting in the box with my other 100 samples to test!

Karen

Hypnotic Poison, White Tea and Ginger and Butt Naked...off the top of my head. All poured in soy with a small amount of paraffin at 8%. I'm switching to all soy and slowly testing my fragrances...so far I have tested the Hypnotic Poison and Butt Naked at 8% and both throw great. I tested her Warm Vanilla Sugar in KY125 because I WAS thinking of going back to this soy/cottonseed wax. Great throw...but I'll have to retest in my new soy wax.

Maggie

I've gotten quite a few FO from them...don't ask me which ones, can't tell you off the top of my head. I use plain soy wax from Bluegrass and have had great results with Atwixend FO. I also use their votive/pillar wax. It reminds me of a palm wax because when it cools it looks sort of "feathery". Great customer service as well as fast service.

I have used At Wix End for going on four years now. Very happy with their fragrances. What I like about them is that most of them are skin safe, so I can use them for bath and body products and for candles. I like that you can order in different quantities. The scents can come in a five pound jug.

I use a ton, I am trying to think. Passionate Kisses, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Rose Petals, Freesia, Gardenia, Sun Ripened Raspberry, Sweet Pea, Love Spell, just to name a few. I know there are more.

I have never once had a problem, that I can remember.

Thanks for everybody input i just got 10 of her 1oz bottles and some of the soy/palm pillar wax and some jars off her saturday since i had to be in her area this weekend i stopped by and picked up some stuff to try out and was very impressed with their customer service and selections. can't wait to try everything out.

• 1 month later...

So glad I came across this post. I just found at that they are local and only about 20 minutes from my house. Really didn't want to pay shipping fees so trying to find places that are close. Glad everyone likes them.