company name

I have found a problem with my company name, when people write checks they feel stupid if they can't spell necessities, maybe yours would be the same?

I fixed mine by having them write checks to Nanas. The bank accepts them, so....

I tried putting the spelling all over the place, but you can tell when somebody stops writing that they are embarrassed and don't want to tell me they don't know how to spell it.

Cutie Pitutie, Spa & Beautie.....I think it sounds very cute.

As far as Nana's mention of the spelling on checks...I had that problem too. I just ordered my company name on a stamp from vistaprint.com (it was free). Now all I do is pull the stamp out when a customer is writing a check and ask them if they'd like me to stamp it for them.

the names is cute but i would definitly shorten it for a website like ours is Leolilys Handmade Luxuries but our website is just leolilys.com. people don't want to have to type and entire sentence into their browser and that increases the chances of spelling mistakes and people not even bothering

You might want to check with the secretary of state in your area before getting your heart set on that business name. I google'd and found lots of 'cutie patootie' businesses. I know the spelling is different, but sometimes the sec. of state will not register a business name if it is that close to another. The whole goal is that the consumer not be confused.

we already registered area name and...we will be selling bath and body products.... and candles...and eventually skin care..I love making bath and body products....ots delightful...As far as out logo we have a few just not a definate one ....for our web site I think frt our website we are going to use cutie pititutiegirls.com. Or cutie pitutie sisters...lol...as for confusion of checks they can always write it out to one of us ....thats what they do at the salon i work at....Thank you all very much.

we already registered area name and...we will be selling bath and body products.... and candles...and eventually skin care..I love making bath and body products....ots delightful...As far as out logo we have a few just not a definate one ....for our web site I think frt our website we are going to use cutie pititutiegirls.com. Or cutie pitutie sisters...lol...as for confusion of checks they can always write it out to one of us ....thats what they do at the salon i work at....Thank you all very much.

I see I can not type this weekend....I cut my nails down now i cant type