Im confused...ICS vs Snowtop

leisa2003

Ok... I am confused all the time on what to order at ICS now that they also carry snowtop fo's.

Ics's Caramelized Pralines.....is just as good as Snowtops Carmel Nut Cluster, and ICS"S is cheaper.

ICS's Buttery Vanilla...I actually like ALOT better then the Vanilla Bliss...and its alot cheaper $4 ..cheaper.

I cant afford to keep testing and comparing the two!!!:(

What are most of you doing?

Leisa

i personally think the caramel nut cluster is better.

the buttery vanilla is great, don't care for the vanilla bliss it just seems weak to me. for the most part i'm ordering ics's oils (i order alot from kathy anyway) if there is something different that is in the snowtop scent list that is not on ics list then i will order snowtops scents.

Ics's Caramelized Pralines.....is just as good as Snowtops Carmel Nut Cluster, and ICS"S is cheaper.

I love the Caramelize Pralines and still trying to decide if I want to try the Caramel Nut cluster because I hear so many raves about it then I see some who say they smell the same. what to do what to do :confused:

ICS's Buttery Vanilla...I actually like ALOT better then the Vanilla Bliss...and its alot cheaper $4 ..cheaper.

I wish I had seen this before I ordered the Vanilla Bliss. I thought the vanilla bliss was pretty weak and now I am stuck with a pound of it lol.

I have been using Kathy's oils and being a FO addict, really debating on ordering some of the Snowtop oils. I think I will keep watching the boards before I order.

Thanks for the info!

Hi. I love Snowtop's creme brulee. It has sort of a chocolate smell or something. All my other samples smell more "caramelly". But, ICS probably won't keep all these ST scents unless they sell really well vs. their standard ones which are less expensive. My question is does anyone know of a creme brulee that smells like STs? Beth

wixnwax's deb's creme brulee is excellent. it has a chocolatey smell oob but it goes away in wax. it is the very best creme brulee i have ever found, i use 100% soy and it has an awesome throw both hot & cold. i have tried ics's, soycandle's & one other one i can't remember where it was from.