question for all the 50/50 soy/parrifin folks

I haven't given in and ordered a pre blend, but my candles that I've been testing using 50/50 (415/Harmony blend para) are some of the nicest I've made. Right now I am burning a jj with 8.3% creme brulee and some color with a LX 24 and the throw is good. It isn't sooting, but some flickering and I think I will go down to a LX 22. With the premiers I was at a 755. I am more and more convinced to move over to it. Still, I always recommend getting a sample amount just to be sure. And, the more you save on shipping, the better. Beth

I love the 50/50. I get great reviews on the cold/hot throw, coloring is so easy and wicking has never caused me a problem, and the burn is nice, clean and even. I am not fixing what isn't broke, and sticking with this wax. You get the best of both worlds in my opinion.

I've tested many different types of soy/paraffin blends and found one that I really liked from Just Scents. It is a 50/50 container blend and makes beautiful candles. I use LX wicks and they work great with this wax and with all my fo's. The cold/hot throw is fantastic and I get very smooth tops.

:thumbsup: