looking for a candlestick mold w/1" diameter and round

Candle molds are made to have a slight taper so you can get them out of the mold......however.....if you have to have one that is perfectly round then I suggest calling Pourette and ask them about it. They charge you a one time set up fee for making a new pattern....but then future molds are just regular price......and if you ask the right person....there might already be a pattern in their files like the one you want. If it is something special that a customer orders...(like many that I had made)....they sometimes won't let others use it for a certain period of time....but for a plain round one....you might just find that they have it......or call Don at North Valley Molds and see if he can help. Donita Louise

Well if ya find one, let me know would ya???

Friend of mine has some adorable snowman candlestick holders she got from Party**te and wanted to know if I could make her tapers to fit them, as she can't find any (no, not even from PL, go figure).

I searched around and all are 7/8" or smaller. Stores stock 7/8" or smaller tapers. Had zero luck finding a mold with a base that large :mad:

ETA: Meant I was looking for a taper with a 1" base dia.