? about making labels

Can't help you with your logo, but thought I would add my $.02 on your name. If you're going to do a website, I would stick with Scents~n~Suds (www.scentsnsuds.com). Seems like it would be more logical for people to type in the "s" in the url, than to try to remember that it's a "z" instead of an "s". Hope that makes sense. Good luck!

There already is a www.scentsnsuds.com website, and according to their website, the name "Scents-n-Suds" is trademarked. Simply adding "Mary's" onto the front probably won't hold up in court if they decide to come after you down the road, something they would very much be in their legal right to do. I know you won't want to, but I'd actually recommend going with a different, and much more unique name.

Thanks for letting me know about the scentsnsuds website...when I did a search for a domain name I guess it did not come because I had Mary in front of it. Now it's back to the drawing board :sad2: . My sister told me to use just "Mary's Boutique" but there are already so many places with "boutique" attach to it. Thanks