I have these powders what can I do with them?

ladysj

Would I mix anything with the arrowroot? It seems like I remember a recipe I had some where (lord only knows where it is) adding cornstarch to it.

How much clay would I use pp in the shaving soap? Sorry for all the questions. I am wanting to make up some shaving soaps for Fathers Day.

I use 1tsp of clay ppo. The clay helps to add slip to the shaving soap.

With the powders, I'll have to check my notes in my shop and get back to you on that. It's too early and my mind is not working properly yet. But I will let you know.

Did you try a search. I just did and found some good information. I went to search, advanced search. Then typed in arrowroot, clicked on bath&body, then went down to the very bottom and changed the default to posts instead of threads.

Arrowroot Search

For the bentonite I searched the same way except highlighted both soap and B&B.

Bentonite Search

You can also try searching in the Archives.

To make a body using the arrowroot, you can also use rice flower, I had some recipes written down but darned if I can find them. I can remember one had a clay in it too but I don't know which one. I've been starting to look into body powders lately and collecting information and supplies. If I find this info and any more, I'll let you know.