Millcreek & ICS vanilla recommendations....

erinmfritz

ICS's Vanilla Smoothie is really good! Have you tried MC's Warm Vanilla Sugar? I haven't put it in wax yet but it smells good OOB. There are tons of great vanillas I could list but they are not from these 2 suppliers. I just got Mexican Vanilla from JBN and it is yummy yummy! One of my all time favs is Wendy's Vanilla Bean Noel.

yep can't stand the extreme vanilla either, i don't like ics's vanilla smoothie either. mc's french vanilla is very good & ics's new buttery vanilla is very good. i use pure soy (mc's) and i get a great throw from both of these. mc's french vanilla has a touch of the almond smells to it. ics's buttery vanilla doesn't. mc's warm vanilla sugar is fruity, it is not the bbw kind. it is an awesome thrower though.

I didn't get a good throw from either of these in soy, but the french vanilla from MC was a medium throw for me. If you want a really great throwing vanilla, you should try CC vanilla voodoo, DS ultimate vanilla, or JS has some good ones too; ultimate vanilla, southern style vanilla, vanilla of pearl, victorian vanilla lace, and I really like Whipped vanilla creme too.