Air freshner elastic cord?

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

Is there a place I can get this? I'm wanting to make some of these and add them. Just wondering if anyone had a link or a place for me to start and I can serach from there. I'm drawing a blank. TIA!

Just one of those things I stumbled across! LOL! I had gone to wally world and bought the smallest thing of this stuff and it was .96 for just what would do 10 freshners! The whole spool will keep me busy alot longer at a much cheaper price!!!!

Just one of those things I stumbled across! LOL! I had gone to wally world and bought the smallest thing of this stuff and it was .96 for just what would do 10 freshners! The whole spool will keep me busy alot longer at a much cheaper price!!!!

What diameter do you use? I was thinking of the thinnest cause it would be easy to tie. I have the clear streach for jewerly but it is not easy to tie. Guess this works good for you?

I get the 10" already bow-tied Stretch Loops from Papermart....You get like 50 in a package for $2.54...about $.05 ea....which to ME is worth it!!

Plus, the little bow looks great when attached!! They come in Silver or Gold...I have found the 8" is a little Too short...the 10" is perfect!!:yay:

Good Luck

Joyce

(David's Wife):yay:

You guys are awesome. We have been buying the little packages of elastic cord at Walmart forever, paying way too much. I have searched and searched, but never ran across that site. That is exactly what we have been looking for. Cheap price, cheap shipping. We are just getting ready to fill our first fundraiser and the sun catchers are one of the items we offered. I have already put in an order.

We will keep with the cord for now, but maybe try the pretied one of these days. Just not seeing how that works, so I better stick with what we are already doing for now.

Thanks a bunch.

I cannot beleive the stuff I learn when I take time to read through these.

Thanks to all that share.