Bluegrass Raspberry Lemonade vs. ICS Raspberry Lemonade

Holly

Does anyone know if both of these are the same or one better than the other. I have the Bluegrass Raspberry Lemonade and I have to place an order today with ICS for some Snowtop oils so I thought I would order some ICS samples. If these are the same, I will pass on comparing. Thanks!

I'm curious, which do you like best? I've got ics, have never tried bluegrass.

PamR

Hi Pam,

I don't have them in wax yet. They smell very close OOB. So close, it is really hard to tell. I think ICS is sweeter and a little bit stronger OOB. I like both but I am leaning towards ICS. I will know more when I pour both. I will post back on this thread when I do. I should pour it within the next few days.....maybe tomorrow.

Have you poured ICS's? If so, how do you like it? Does it throw well? I hope I do not get a fuel smell with either of them.

Thanks. :)

I'm one of those super sensitive to the fuel smell! When I first burned the ics rasp. lemonade, I detected a slight fuel smell, but I let it burn & it went away. It threw pretty well in my soy, not like the bear claws, but I liked it well enough to order a pound of it. Until you mentioned Bluegrass, I had completely forgotten about them. They had the best honeysuckle

PamR