wholesalebodyoils.com Anyone order from them?

I actually tried them last week, but I only did the 5 free sniffies for one price shipping. OOB, I like everything, but have not used them as of yet. I got Vera Wang Princess, Juicy Couture, Be Delicious, Curious & I can 't remember the last one, I think it was In Control for her. I threw Juicy & Be Delicious in a quick body spray & like it, but haven't really done anything with the oils as of yet. But OOB(& the 2 sprays), they seem as good as anyone else's, for now. Was I ANY help whatsoever:confused: ? You can pick 5 sniffies & pay $5.98(i think) including shipping. They were decent sized dram samples, not the teeny tiny ones like Scent works that when you try to pull the top off, the whole thing goes flying! & you can deduct the $5.98 off your first real order.

Looking for a post where someone received their oils, but they were having trouble using them & they were very oily & wouldn't mix, etc....but can't find the post now. Well anyway, if you order from this place, here is something to look out for: They sell their oils 3 different ways:

1. "Fragrance Body Oils"-pre-filled: these are PREMIXED oils in roller bottles, already mixed with other carrier oils & ingredients, for you & ready to sell. They are not straight oils.

2. Fragrance Body Oils" -bulk size: these are straight oils, like the ones we buy from any other supplier.

3."Fragrance Oil" sprays:these too are PREMIXED oils, only in sprayers, already mixed for you & ready to sell with a silk base, aloe, vit E, etc...

So if you just want the oils, to use yourself, buy them from the section called: "Fragrance Body Oils/Bulk Size".

Hope this helps:wink2:

I know I ordered the samples, but I can not remember if they were the premixed/pre-fill or not. If I can recalled from their email they stated that all their oils were straight fragrance. Don't quote me on that, right now I am bored to death and can't wait to 7:00 o'clock

I just got my samples today. I tried Juicy, Lolita Lempicka, Happy Heart, and Strawberry Champagne. I used the Juicy in my Lotion Bar and I am satisfied with it. Love the sample price.

Unfortunately, they don't have many fruity or bakery scents, mostly duplicates.

I actually tried them last week, but I only did the 5 free sniffies for one price shipping. OOB, I like everything, but have not used them as of yet. I got Vera Wang Princess, Juicy Couture, Be Delicious, Curious & I can 't remember the last one, I think it was In Control for her. I threw Juicy & Be Delicious in a quick body spray & like it, but haven't really done anything with the oils as of yet. But OOB(& the 2 sprays), they seem as good as anyone else's, for now. Was I ANY help whatsoever:confused: ? You can pick 5 sniffies & pay $5.98(i think) including shipping. They were decent sized dram samples, not the teeny tiny ones like Scent works that when you try to pull the top off, the whole thing goes flying! & you can deduct the $5.98 off your first real order.

Ok, it has been almost 2 weeks & the body sprays are all great & strong(VW Princess type, Juicy Couture type, Be Delicious Type, Curious, In Control/her)

I have ordered my Oscar DeLarenta from SOS. Shipping may be more for you but in the future, you may consider SOS if you havent already gone through them in the past! I ordered 4lbs from them last fall and all four were dead on! Not all of their dupes are dead on but then sure do try their best to make it right!

I read in the OT area about your credit card fraud! Im so sorry this happened to you!! I wish you tons of luck with all of that and I hope you get to recover all of your money back!!

Good Luck and God Bless,

Lynn

PS>I buy the Extreme Concentrate grade and you only need VERY LITTLE!!!

• 7 months later...

sorry to drag this up again - but how are these oils in soy wax candles? They have the dupes I want but I've only seen reviews on here for bath/body products.

I'm wondering, that seeing as its called "wholesalebodyoils" with emphasis on body - that they won't be good in candles?

Nat

Nat,

Funny that you asked about candle applications as I HAVE used a few in candles and here's my results...

VW Princess came out great at 1 oz pp

BUT..I made a candle for my S-I-L with LaCoste and the f/o separated from the wax, so I guess it's a hit & miss in candles... I knew I was taking a risk as the web site doesn't show f/o flash points, so for the future if I need a designer oil for candle applications better to buy from SOS. My s-i-l was willing to test out the candles made from wholesalebodyoils so it's probably safer to NOT use their f/o's for candles....they are great in bath & body though!!!

HTH,

Beverly

I just got a response from them from an email I sent last week.

Their offical line is that ALL of their oils are unsuitable for candle making and are for B&B use ONLY.

What a bummer, I really wanted some of their dupes and is the ONLY place I've found the new Prince fragrance "3121".

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...