Who has the best *APPLE PIE* for EZ soy?

karen lynn

Apple Danish from Heartfelt is excellent in pure soy. Strong hot and cold plus it's one of those scents that lingers.

I also like the Apple Pie from Candle Source. The cold throw is a little weak but it's awesome burning.

Karen

I love love love Apple Cobbler Delight from FOH. Great throw in soy!

Baked Apples from Snowtop is great also! KY's Apple Pie is a good strong thrower in soy. I just loved FOH's better. More bakery in it!

I use CB135

I will second FOH and Snowtop!

I also did a mix of the ST Baked Apples and CS Cinnamon Stick 50/50 for a friend and she loves it! She has been passing it around to her friends and letting each one burn it for a while! LOL!

Candlebuddy~does the apple strudel smell like a real apple pie or can you smell vanilla in the strudel part?I am currently using Ky apple pie and it is great,just looking for more spices for a true apple pie scent..I have tried FOH apple cobbler delight and I did not like it at all,weird smell that made me very sick feeling..Snowtops baked apples has a vinegar smell to it..And I LOVE most of their oils..

I think the Apple Strudel is definitely more apple and spices. It's a good apple pie scent. I don't know if I detect too much vanilla in it. It is definitely different from any other apple pie oil I have tested. Very good though!

I had been using KY and it is wonderful, but after testing apple strudel from Wildfire, I am switching. It is excellent!!!!! I also really like JS amazing apple pie, it is different, kinda like the apple cider but with bakery.....I really like it a lot, but may rename it.

FOH is excellent, but definitely makes me think of cobbler and not pie, it is very sweet, I really do not detect much spice to it.