Shipping FOs via surface mail?

Hi everyone. There's been loads of stuff on here about the recent changes a lot of suppliers are making to shipping FOs. I've read the USPS regulations but i'm not sure if they apply just to air mail, or to surface mail as well.

I live in the UK and UPS shipping is just too expensive. I know the rules for air mail international is that they have to be over 200F. But is it the same for shipping via surface mail? Can FOs with flash points over 141 but under 200 be shipped via surface mail?

If they can still be, that would solve quite a few of my problems, so does anyone know?

Thanks

Like kittykat said, NO shipping at all. That leaves a boat as the only alternative. My advice is to start looking for manufacturers in Europe and co-op and stick to oils with >200F flashpoint for US purchases. In the same boat here and it breaks my heart, but you can't give up now.

That's such a shame. I've got loads of scents under 200F which i'd love to have again, but i won't be able to get them now. Now that i know they can't be shipped internationally.

So effectively a complete waste of money, too little to really do much with, but unable to get any more! Such a shame - if only everyone had been aware right from the start, this wouldn't have suddenly caused so many problems.