anyone out there with a deca berenia embroidery machine???

valerie6

Hi,

Well, I was doing several blankets and I was on the last color the out line and all the sudden it quit almost like the bobbin thread was not catching it still sews just no thread catching so I replaced the needle, rethreaded the machine, opened the bobbin case and checked there and still nothing!! This is so frustrating any ideas what might be wrong????

Thanks,

Valerie

Hmm, that I don't know but I had my own bobbin issues today on my sewing machine. My bobbin was somehow not turning and then it repostioned itself wrong and made my needle get stuck. I opened the bottom blew in there removed the whole bobbin casing that I could blew in there and then it all seemed to work again. I was worried I was going to have to take in to be looked at, and I was at the very end of sewing what I needed to sew.

Hi,

Well, I was doing several blankets and I was on the last color the out line and all the sudden it quit almost like the bobbin thread was not catching it still sews just no thread catching so I replaced the needle, rethreaded the machine, opened the bobbin case and checked there and still nothing!! This is so frustrating any ideas what might be wrong????

Thanks,

Valerie

If I understand you correctly the top thread is not picking up the bobbin thread? Did you take the bobbin out and put it back in?

It sounds like the machine's timing is off. If you just had it serviced they should have a warranty on the repair. I know we give a 90 day warranty on repairs.

Texas & Jakalax, Now could either of you explain what the differences are between your two Janome machines?? Jak, you got me interested a couple of weeks ago in the 9700 & I actually went to a dealer on Saturday and they had closed early. ARRGGG. I'm mainly looking for one that I would be able to monogram shirts and such but of course would like to do some neat embroidery from time to time also. These machines have some of that already programmed in right?? Or do you have to buy a new "pattern" all the time?? Sorry to hijack your thread here :embarasse

Glo

Gonna take a chance here - the 9700 has a color computer monitor, the 9500 has a black and white monitor......(according to Jak and dealer that is the only difference in those 2).....the 350E does not do regular sewing - embroidery machine only....

Price wise - the 9700 was about $600 more than the 9500 which was $1500......and the 350e is about $1200 (I hope I am remembering correctly - someone will correct me if I am wrong.)

I did alot of research and bugged Jak to death about the machines several weeks ago....and ended up buying the 9500. I am very happy with it and have had so much fun playing!

All the machines have some patterns built in but not much....I have already bought a couple of cd's with designs and had a friend share some with me...I go crazy looking at the sites with designs! There are so many awesome ones out there.

Time to let Jak or Texas jump in with their experience!

Debbie

Texas & Jakalax, Now could either of you explain what the differences are between your two Janome machines?? Jak, you got me interested a couple of weeks ago in the 9700 & I actually went to a dealer on Saturday and they had closed early. ARRGGG. I'm mainly looking for one that I would be able to monogram shirts and such but of course would like to do some neat embroidery from time to time also. These machines have some of that already programmed in right?? Or do you have to buy a new "pattern" all the time?? Sorry to hijack your thread here :embarasse

Glo

• 2 weeks later...