body safe funnel cake fragrance oil

sosweet15022

hey, I'm looking for the same thing. I think it may not exist. I was thinking of giving up & using a Deep Fried Ice Cream oil instead, thinking it would have the fried dough scent with a hint of the cream. Maybe someone else has found the funnel cake. I'm going to keep checking back this thread!

have you tried "Deep Fried Ice Cream"? better try a sample first ... it's not what you may be expecting. JMO :grin2:

The elusive Funnel Cake scent .. I know what ya mean .. I've been on the look out, too. ;)

Stacy

p.s. Have you tried my Vanilla Delicious yet? OMG :drool: It is seriously drool-worthy plus it has hidden bakery notes in there. :D

just my .02cents ....

have you tried "Deep Fried Ice Cream"? better try a sample first ... it's not what you may be expecting. JMO :grin2:

The elusive Funnel Cake scent .. I know what ya mean .. I've been on the look out, too. ;)

Stacy

p.s. Have you tried my Vanilla Delicious yet? OMG :drool: It is seriously drool-worthy plus it has hidden bakery notes in there. :D

just my .02cents ....

Oh wow! I hadn't seen that one before. Did you always have it?(Vanilla Delicious). I know I love your Simply Vanilla & Vanilla Bean Noel. I will try this one next. Thanks for suggesting it! I was also thinking about Lace Gloves. Can you tell me a little more about this one. And my fav is Tres Magnifique.

oops that was daystar and i did my order but could not see anywhere that there was fried ice cream....thanks

no, no, i am sorry to confuse you ... i do not have a deep fried ice cream ...i was just suggesting to sample it first before you buy a big bottle from any place. :D

i did get your email with the correct address, too. thank yoU!

Stacy