My Label

ladysj

I really like sockmonkey's version, but if these are being printed on clear labels - that apple blossom isn't really going to work is it? Colour printing on the clear labels doesn't work as well as black and white.

Plus, if you have pictures of apple blossom on your candle - some people may think it's a candle that smells of apple blossom. On the same note, if you do want a picture, have a picture of a slice of lemon cake on the lemon cake candle, or coffee of the coffee candle etc - then you get to sell to MEN too who never look at the text and will just grab the candle for his wife based upon the picture on the label :D

Personally, i wouldn't have a picture and would make your company name larger on the revision you just posted!

I love warm vanilla's suggestion-with the light background, it will show up lightly on your label and i think it will give it a real elegant feel to it.

That is more what i had in mind, i wish i had photoshop-need to look into purchasing that program.

Good Luck.

Heather

if you need pictures of cakes and stuff just holler - I do the whole picture/scent matching thing and have TONS of photos.

I'm still worried that colour printing or background printing won't have the oomph on a clear label. I use clear labels and colour printing just sort of fades....

You're right about the color background, Natty.

Another thing that would concern me is the border. I used to have a border around my clear labels but found going borderless sure made things a LOT easier as far as getting them lined up. I don't even want to talk about how many sheets of labels I wasted over time due to the border straying beyond the margin of my labels.

Something else that might be problematic is flaking or cracking of the toner on the label with that much coverage. I've never had any problems with it myself while using crystal clear labels, but I don't do full coverage on them.

The labels might turn out great, but I would proceed with caution before printing a ton of them.