My Label

ladysj

IMO, I'd removed the "created by" line since you already have your business name at the top.

Make the scent name a different font so that it stands out. I agree about the cursive being too much the smaller it gets.

I agree with the others. Just a little too much cursive.

I search for the scent name on a candle label when buying. It's great if it pops out at me.

How about a small image of an apple blossom? It's the states flower. That would be cute and add a little more interest against the black and white.

Unless it would cost you too much to print in color?

IMO- leave handcrafted.

If you could...make your website url a little bigger?

I'd also take out "created by" line.

Maybe keep "Little Rock, Arkansas" but put it directly under your company's name?

It's YOUR label though, lol and it will be beautiful on the clear labels I think...however you decide to do it.

here's my suggestion...

try doing just the first letters in your biz name

Southern Scentsations of Arkansas

Handmade in Little Rock, AR

Then your scent name with the same first letter of each word with a different type and the rest something easy to read, like times new roman...

just an idea, because with all that cursive it is hard to read, but with just the beginning letter in a cursive or whatever type of font you choose, you call more attention to it.

jmo-for what it's worth...

Heather

and then your website address a little bit closer to the bottom...

hth:D

Heather

I like the second one but I would put hand crafted under your name and your address under the scent. Just another onpinion

I do like it better this way. Makes the scent stand out more and it seems so far everyone likes the apple blossom on #2 better.

The label looks somewhat off balance. I would move the website addy to the bottom, just above the black line. Move your tag line right under the name of your company and consider leaving off the city and state line. Then you could center your scent between the tag line and the address addy line where it would stand out more and bring balance to the label.

I haven't read through all the posts, but I do think you could streamline some of the wording. For example, your last line below the web addy could read "Handcrafted in Little Rock, AR" and pull out the separate Handcrafted Candles line. JMO

ETA: I really like the label, and the font, too. And I like that the scent name is clear and prominent in the revision. It looks good! Also, as an option your last line could read "Proudly Handcrafted in Little Rock, AR" b/c I get the impression you are proud of your homestate!

I like it too. Nice clean look. Not too sure about the apple blossom graphic, though. What about a different blossom graphic that is black and white and/or is not enclosed in a circle as this one is. I'm thinking something that "floats" on the label more and is not so separate. Hope that makes sense. I'm not trying to be picky, just helpful!! :D

I cropped the original pic of the apple blossom because I didn't really want it square. I'm not sure how I can get it to blend in more. I'm sure there is a way to do it but don't know how. If anyone works with Publisher and knows how to do this any help would be greatly appreciated. :D