Who has the best coconut and lilac

Who in your opinion has a really good lilac and a good coconut for soy? I have tried several coconuts, and they all remind me of coppertone tanning oil. I guess i'm looking for more of a coconut macaroon scent than a tanning oil. It doesn't have to be straight coconut, it can be a blend as long as you can definately tell it has coconut in it.

I haven't tried any of the lilac's, I just had a customer ask for that yesterday. Since i'm trying to add a few more summer scents, thought i'd give it a try.

Thanks

Jennifer

I like KY's Coconut Cream Pie. It doesn't smell so good OOB but burning:D is a whole 'nother story. I used Steve's Lilac... only because I was ordering something else and added that... I think KY has a lilac too.

I have JS and its okay their Lilac Honeysuckle is great though very sprinlike and pretty. MC has a good lilac. I would imagine Peaks would too I can't think of too many florals that are weak from them. Did you try NG their florals are pretty strong too!