Gold Canyon Samples

My neighbor has sold Gold Canyon candles for years. She came over not long ago (haven't seen her since the weather changed) and was asking me about my candles. She started sniffing and fell in love. I made her a couple candles and took them to her last night after they cured for about 2 weeks. She couldn't believe how strong they were. She got the Banana Nut Bread, Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha and Spiced Cranberry. After she smelled them, she got out her GC sample bag. I haven't seen them for about 2 years, since then, they went from the small tins for their samples to lip balm tubs with screw on lids. They are very small, you have to put your nose right into them to smell anything. Other than that, they look great. If anyone is interested, I can post a picture. Does anyone know who has GC dupes, there is a couple I would like to make. Thanks for reading, sorry so long, had to tell the whole story. (and I need coffee!!!)

My daughter use to sell Gold Canyon. One of the things I loved about them was that they kept their [awesome!] fragrance all the way to the bottom of the jar....not many candles do that. But then, I discovered soy...and, of course, the joy of making candles myself. So, I'm on a hunt myself to dupe some of my favorite Gold Canyon scents. So far, I've found two:

Strudel & Spice - CandleScience

Sweet Pea - BCN

HTH