TV interview?!!!

LaVida

A television crew came and did a piece on our company last July. I was a total nervous wreck! They came to my studio and sent 2 HOURS taping.....for a 2 minute piece.....

Like mentioned before.... wear someting comfortable, I dressed like I would at work (because I was:D) Just had on a polo with our companys logo embroidered on it and Khaki shorts (was summer) Just 'enough' make-up.

I thought I was going to die just at the thought of the whole thing, because it sounds like we are the same.... behind the scenes type people, no desire to be on TV.

BUT I made it through, the crew was great.... made us very comfortable, and the reporter had all the questions.... just had to answer them. I am sure you will be dealing with a professional, so just relax, be yourself and answer the questions ( you know your product well, so answers should come easy! )

If it's a half hour thing, it won't be live, so they will edit:o

Our sells went through the roof after that..... you will likely get a few accounts... it's all good girl!!

BTW we made up "goodie" bags with product for the crew and a few to take back to the studio, was a great promotion tool!

Good luck....enjoy your 30 minutes of fame....

At least you don't have to clean your work area LOL!!!

Thanks all! I am so NERVOUS right now- my stomach is in knots! I can't wait until 10:30ish... by that time it should be over... *gulp*.....:eek::cry2: ...

I went w/ my navy blue suit and a white and blue top (it has stripes but it's subtle... I think)... I sw nothing but cargo/safari type jackets so I was out of luck.

Pray for me that I make it through...*l*... I just have to interview as if my life depended on it. *gasp*

I'm trying to give myself a pep talk. :D I'll check back in around noonish...

OT: Did anyone know "Mcjob" was in the dictionary? I didn't know that. They're trying to get it ex-sponged (sp?)....

ok later:undecided :embarasse

OT: Did anyone know "Mcjob" was in the dictionary? I didn't know that. They're trying to get it ex-sponged (sp?)....

ok later:undecided :embarasse

Isn't it "Mc-sponged" :laugh2: :laugh2:

The blue and white sounds like a great choice. You're going to do great!!! Be sure to post later and let us know how it went.

Isn't it "Mc-sponged" :laugh2: :laugh2:

The blue and white sounds like a great choice. You're going to do great!!! Be sure to post later and let us know how it went.

*lol* A bit Mc-cheesy GMP, but funny all the same. :D

--------------------------------------------

It went well. What I typed up to get an idea went OUT the window.. Most of the interview was on a wing and a prayer.... *l*... My friend said I did well... I hope so. I'll try to get it on youtube.