Take A Peak...

Very professional and soaps and fizzies look real nice.Looks like easy shopping too for your customers.Those decorative fizzies are cute.One more thing I had no idea someone else would take as long as I did in getting my site done.I took pic,husband put on our site.Over and over we had to change things.Wording for me and not a good pic.Also husband did the setting up and alot to learn and get down pat.Finally after 6 months it was finished.Still saw mistakes I had to correct.I have learned to go in and change things and that is easy.All done and now if we ever want to add or subtract it is much easier.We add things for every occasion and about the only thing we change except for a new product. Believe me the worst is over.Good LuckLynnS

I am really digging your new website, it appears your hardwork has paid off because the pictures look awesome.

I am adding your bathbombs, to my "Must Try" list, I never had softball sized bathbombs, I really like how the detail on the bathbombs fits the fragrance, very cute!!!

Congratulations!!!