heart pillars all together!

cybersix

Hi there my little Italian sister.....those look so pretty all together. I have been thinking about you today....researching all kinds of stuffed chicken breast ideas for the restaurant. I do like the beer one you sent me...but I need a stuffed one....for the new summer menu. Love, Big Sister, Donita Louise

How does Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Prosciutto, Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes with White Truffle Potatoes sound? Maybe a goat cheese would be good.

Thanks all for your nice comments!

Donita, I have to understand what "stuffed" means, but I love chicken so to me it's good in every way you make it!

Hugs

Ciao Cybersix,

Imbottito è quando lei mette qualcosa nel pollo. Lei taglia il pollo e mette delle cose dentro. Imbottito è la parola per "Stuffed".

Natasha

Hi Sabrina, They look sensational - what a super star you are. BTW, "stuffed" means "filled with". Love, Mozzie

NattyCat is right.....and thanks Mozzie for helping translate. I am now working on brandy marinated chicken wings, made into "lollipops".... deep fried, and served with a Gorgonzola buttermilk dip. With red chilie sauce for garnish and basil leaves....the red, white and green of Italy. Then there is Agnella, which is rosemary roasted rack of lamb (yum) broccoli rabe, sweet garnet fingerling potatoes, olives and lamb jus.......seems weird on St. Patrick's day. We just had corned beef and cabbage.....but as with wax....food has so many possibilities. I love to play with wax and food....but not necessarily together, but sometimes the accident happens (smile)......Donita Louise

I think the time has come to do a really cool red, white and green candle....I am sure that it will keep me awake tonight.

Thanks again to all,

thanks Natasha for writing in my language and explain what a stuffed chicken is!

Thanks to Mozzie, you don't speak italian but you're always a big help!

Donita I just woke up and chicken it's not my thought. I'm thinking of a cappucino with croissant.

Thanks again!!

Hi Sabrina, those hearts look great and will be super for the wedding - will sure be a good way for other people to see your product and may even lead to more orders. Would you mind telling me what temp did you pour your overpour and was it just a straight paraffin with no stearin? Thanks.