Wax Melts!

judyvega

Ok, I'm a complete dork and get excited about the smallest things, but I was looking for a mold for tarts (or melts if we have to get technical about it :o ) -anyhow, I found this pan w/a bunch of shapes - I LOVE them! Ha ha, I know, nothing too exciting, but I think it's fabulous! (scented bartlett pear)

oh, and ets they are .8 oz each

post-278-139458421107_thumb.jpg

I must be a dork, too, cause I think those are great! Was that one pan with all those different shapes? If so, where in the world did you get it?

Yay, I'm not the only dork in the world lol - I know we here at candletech all are in our own way :)- anyhow, I got this pan (just one pan, has 30 various cavities) - at Linens N Things - Now let me tell you, when I went in there, I was expecting to find a couple of different shaped ice cube trays for like eight bucks apiece or something, but they had NONE - this baby was $32.00! <gasp!> - but I am hoping it will pay for itself soon - melts are melts and look like one big blob of wax after a few minutes, but people still (for whatever reason) tend to go for the visual appeal at first.

Yikes! $32 I'm like that, too. When I see something I want, I have a hard time resisting.

I agree with the visual appeal. If I were buying a gift of melts for someone, I would be more inclined to buy something that had a more special initial look than usual. Your melts are very eye catching.

Yikes! $32 I'm like that, too. When I see something I want, I have a hard time resisting.

I agree with the visual appeal. If I were buying a gift of melts for someone, I would be more inclined to buy something that had a more special initial look than usual. Your melts are very eye catching.

Right on - I'm not going to try to match scents to the shape - just going to put a mix n match shapes in a cello bag, I do believe (of one scent together).

eta the word shapes after mix n match :)

ooooh I just got the SAME pan! It's made of cast iron and weighs a ton - I got mine for free from a trade shown I just went to. They gave me a brochure with all their other pans, and they have little cakes, bundt cakes, BIG moulds, little moulds - I was in 7th Heaven. Basically, I told them that I wanted it for wax - so they did a trade with me - If I sent them some wax melts made in the pan, so they can use them for display purposes, I get to keep the pan. I was all OVER that deal like a rash!

They ARE expensive, but I think I'm going to have to buy more as I love the shapes - they even do a whole football stadium mould!!

Nat