Can you lose your scent by leaving the lids off?

Thank you, Leisa. I wasn't going to respond to this thread again, but I did want to thank you. I initially didn't want to post again, but the Board is just way too exciting not want to be a part of it.

You could have PM'd her then.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD! (Pardon the pun :laugh2: ) I can't believe this thread is still going on. Its making me cringe :o Is this really the place for jesus preaching??? This started off about candles and has kind of got side tracked to a discussion about god (and you don't wanna hear my opinion on that subject believe me).

I know this happens with some threads, but, is it really getting us anywhere? :D

Anjie,x.

After being an alcoholic and a cocaine user I can only appreciate that He was real. I thought the Bible was only poetry and history. After He filled me with His spirit I understand that the world and all that is therein was formed by His Word.

You could be president one day.

I just can't help myself anymore. As you can see, this is my first post ... it will also be my last.

At first, upon finding this board, I was sure it'd prove to be a great community to belong to and network with and I was so excited. I actually looked forward to having a question to post!

...I was wrong. *sigh* I've lurked off and on for weeks. Steadily becoming less and less impressed by those of you, of which there are just too many, who seem to have WAY too high an opinion of yourselves.

Some of your haughty, arrogance makes me lmao (it's as if you equate candle making to rocket science!), some makes me cringe, some of it (like in this thread imparticular) just makes me sad becuase it's downright hurtful.

You people have way too much time on your hands and far too much ego and malevolence for my blood.

I leave you to it.

adieu, au revoir, bon voyage, farewell Super Stars! *WAVES*

I just can't help myself anymore. As you can see, this is my first post ... it will also be my last.

At first, upon finding this board, I was sure it'd prove to be a great community to belong to and network with and I was so excited. I actually looked forward to having a question to post!

...I was wrong. *sigh* I've lurked off and on for weeks. Steadily becoming less and less impressed by those of you, of which there are just too many, who seem to have WAY too high an opinion of yourselves.

Some of your haughty, arrogance makes me lmao (it's as if you equate candle making to rocket science!), some makes me cringe, some of it (like in this thread imparticular) just makes me sad becuase it's downright hurtful.

You people have way too much time on your hands and far too much ego and malevolence for my blood.

I leave you to it.

adieu, au revoir, bon voyage, farewell Super Stars! *WAVES*

Well good-bye then! Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out!:wave:

ok why is it...every time someone comes on here, that does this, always have this one newbie that comes in and only come to certain thread..no other ones and say boy this board is blah blah blah i'm never coming back dah dah whatever soo annoying.... it's got to be the SAME person under different name.

Dani