glass supply help

I have been asked by a long time friend to make votives for his wedding and he wants them in glass. I normally don't pour my votives in glass but he wants to have them etched as a keepsake. That way once the votive is burned guests still have something.

Now I am looking for somewhere to get about 100-150 votive holders. I need somewhere that will ship to Canada. He figures he will do the etching himself so that will save him some money. Thank-you in advance for any help.

OK well back to square one. I called Glass Plus More in Wisconsin and Mark figures it will not be feasible to ship to Canada. It was mentioned that that there is a Glass Plus More in Ontario but I can seem to find it anywhere on-line. When i asked Mark about a Canadian outlet he said there wasn't one. So I am on the search again for a supplier of glass votive holders that will ship to or located in Canada. Again thank-you for any help that can be given.