Duckies

Meridith

i like them their really cute i like you molds better then mine i just use a plain oval mold

Thank You. Were you the one that posted the other ones? I think those ones were so much cuter than mine. I got the molds from Planet Molds. I am not liking them much. The soap does not want to come out of them at all.

I didn't put a white layer of soap on top. Instead, I just used some white soap shavings. I tried to do the white soap whipped thing and it wasn't happening.

Thank You. Were you the one that posted the other ones? I think those ones were so much cuter than mine. I got the molds from Planet Molds. I am not liking them much. The soap does not want to come out of them at all.

I didn't put a white layer of soap on top. Instead, I just used some white soap shavings. I tried to do the white soap whipped thing and it wasn't happening.

i posted mine a while ago and had 3 different versions someone else posting her moms soaps more recently and the ducks themselves were also soap so i'm not sure which you were reffering to lol.

i posted mine a while ago and had 3 different versions someone else posting her moms soaps more recently and the ducks themselves were also soap so i'm not sure which you were reffering to lol.

LOL I don't know either except who ever it was, posted different ones and they all were really cute. It sounds like it was you. They were just so stinkin' cute.