? about hangtag

macyboutique

If you use a business card and you want part of it to be a tear off where the price goes, you can take the business card and print on it on half the side and then either leave the other blank for you to add a price later by hand OR print the price off.

Then you take your business card (or any size cardstock for that matter) and take a sewing machine with NO thread in it and sew a line down the card. That will create your tear off.

Hope this makes sense. It's hard to explain but is actually very easy to do.

Shelly T

DIYeStores.com

I have made the prim tags like that as well. You can either coffee or tea stain them and then put them in the oven to dry. Just make sure you watch them very carefully so they don't burn. And they retain their size, but they do curl up a bit around the edges. If that happens just place something heavy on top of them like a book to flatten them out after you take them out of the oven. Now this is for the prim looking tags only. :) You won't want to do that if you don't want that aged look.

Shelly T

DIYeStores.com

I'm working on tags too. I am having trouble getting the back side to line up. Also, I don't do prim but would like to find cream colored cardstock. Anyone know where to look?

I purchased cream colored stock at Office Max any office supply has it, they have tons of colored stock & weights.