My Valentine Wax Goodies

maryann

Those are really cute! Looks great.

May I ask where you got your heart molds. I was just going to post a thread asking where the best place to get those types of molds. I did some searching the other day and could not find the right thing. I hope I can get more Valentine things done this year than I did last year. Thanks for any advise where to get them. :)

Very cute! Why are the bears "dreaded?"

LOL dreaded because some think its beary inhuman to put them in hot wax :rolleyes2

Those are really cute! Looks great.

May I ask where you got your heart molds. I was just going to post a thread asking where the best place to get those types of molds. I did some searching the other day and could not find the right thing. I hope I can get more Valentine things done this year than I did last year. Thanks for any advise where to get them. :)

They are candy molds- the heart mold is a Wilton Mold you can get at Michaels, JoAnn's, Target, or Walmart. I've gotten to the point that most of my molds for tarts are candles mold. I'm addicted and these are the cheapest type of molds you can buy, not to mention the possibilities w/ these molds. Here are a couple of places to buy molds online

http://www.scottcrewcandlesupply.com/store/agora.cgi?product=Molds- (haven't used this place just came across it today).

Also WSP and w/ their new flat rate of $ 6.95 for purchases $ 0-25 that's a GREAT deal!! http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/StoreGroup.aspx?GroupID=694&GroupName=Candy+Molds+-+All

HTH

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone :smiley2: !!