Care Bear, I Need Your Foil Hat Please

Grumpy Girl

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that you were able to do this yet again!! ":bow:" I just want to be able to do a couple colors, 1 or2! Stop torturing us mere mortals!! LOL You blow me away! Very :cool:

I'm with you Steph. How'd she do that? I feel brave when I do two colors.

Okay Maryann, for you I did this in a log mold this morning. What actually happened was I poured my upland full of this and grossly miscalculated how much oil I'd need for it, so after pouring the 15lb mold I had enough left over for two log molds. Wow. Math is obviously not my forte. LOL!

Anyway, I'm sure it will stain due to the oxides, but it looks kinda neat anyway. By the time I got the two log molds assembled, it had moved into a medium trace and I globbed it in. It will be different to say the least. I'm curious to see how it turns out, even if it will produce rainbow bubbles!

atlog.jpg

Prairieannie is making me post the one below in protest. I think it sucks, but she's promised to come over and make me hand wash the entire herd of dairy cows if I don't. It was a bit thicker than I like to pour and I didn't get the coverage I generally do.

at3.jpg

Aren't you guys tired of me yet? Hell, I am.

Man, GG, I love them both. Thank goodness PA forced you. How the hell do you do those?

She thinks people get tired of seeing her beautiful work. I know better. She is an inspiration to me for sure, and I know many others! I'm convinced she's just gifted LOL.

My cows are super disappointed though.. I've gotta say. :laugh2: