Care Bear, I Need Your Foil Hat Please

Grumpy Girl

I'm currently on the quest for a true red with select shades. I've done it once before I know, I just can't remember the secret formula it requires. Maybe Care Bear will loan me her foil hat in trade for the soap fairy I've been feeding for a few months.

This is a restock of Acid Trip. I think I need more work on the red.

My gold mica also got swallowed alive.

at2.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you get ALOT for this log- that looks, besides being impossible (4 me), VERY labor intensive!! :shocked2:

I sit in a AMAZEMENT every time you post this soap -especially being in log form, I think that's the hardest mold to swirl in or is that an in the pot swirl (I'm still trying to figure this one out ;)). Not to mention the "SS" word- I'm putting mine up for sale when I have the time, they've ruined enough soaps by morphing (and my cupboard-stained it.)

OK Sharon I'll stop rambling- this soap just does that to me-LOL

simply BEAUTIFUL!! :drool:

Red? I can get pink. I can get burgundy. True red eludes me even with the DragonLily Extreme Red (I guess I can't bring myself to add enough - the thought of blood lather scares me).

And I'm so sorry, but the foil hat stays put - My Samsara swirled with gold mica looks like it'll come out great!

On the other hand, I'll trade that hat for your Karma trade secrets. I wanna be a swirl maven like Grumpy Girl!

oooh - maybe that's the secret, all I need to do is be grumpy. Wait, I AM grumpy!

LMAO Care Bear!! :laugh2: I am thinking that the secret to Grumpy's soap swirlie success is being a "Picky Wench"! :D:wink2: lol

WOW! Grumpy That is amazing!:yay: (as usual)

Thanks everyone. It seems like ages since I've posted any soap.

I've been doing nothing for a few days now but restocking. Acid Trip has 2 weeks of cure left, it'll be ready on the 1st of Feb. Since I have a small mold till my larger one comes in, it takes me awhile to get these built up.

I do them in a Kelsei mold only. I do not think I could do them in a log to save my soul. One of these days when I'm feeling brave I may try it, but I doubt it will have the same effect. This is one of only two soaps I do in a slab mold. It looks something like this in the mold.

atmold.jpg